Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Betting Exchange

Well I have no idea of any form of gambling, aside from tong-its, not until with Kanati Inc, my recent company, I learned the pari-mutuel gambling, this actually used in horse racing, grey hound racing and harness racing. They actually did the betting online.
Now my boss is going to tail the betting exchange, as I found out in wikipedia, “A betting exchange is a peer-to-peer gambling website acting as a broker between parties for the placement of bets. The concept is similar to that of a stock exchange or a futures exchange, where in this case the commodity being traded is a bet, rather than a stock or futures contract. Most betting on a betting exchange has been a form of fixed odds gambling.”. Another form of gambling though. According to my boss, probably early next year they will launch that project and hope it will be successful.

No comments: